Monday, September 8, 2008

9/8/08

I have learned a lot today about blogs. This is my first one. I am excited to learn technology that can be effective in the classroom.

In my future classroom, I think it would be sort of fun to do a blog for the class. However, I wonder what you would do if you have students that do not have access to a computer? Maybe I can give time in class for students to use the computer to add posts to the blog. It would be fun to have maybe a class journal blog where everyone could answer questions like "what makes you mad? what makes you happy?" so the class can get to know eachother and the teacher can get to know his/her students better. I can see this sort of technology being fun and will useful in class. It could also be a fun resource for parents to go onto the blog and see pictures of the class, read what they are doing, and learn more about their child. This is a great technology to take advantage of and use in the classroom.

No comments: